CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 4, 2012

What I've been up 2!!

Sorry, yall i have not been posting i have been playing with freinds just like any other teen. And pintrest, nomorerack.com, and facebook. Also problems with school. One problem about school is my teacher she is telling all her classes that we are so bad and threatning us. One of the threats are if we don't finish a writing project she is going to make us eat lunch in the middle of the hallway on the floor, and we can't have a "coushiny" desk she said. Also one of my projects to do was to do Wimpy words vs. Beefy words and my 8th grade neighbor saw it and said i have never heard a teacher say Beefy in words. She is the meanest, grumpest, and weirdest teacher you will ever meet!!! She SUX!!!! We are trying to get ,ore freinds of ours and report the teacher!It is that BAD!! Very bad teacher and she threats us and does not even see if we did it or not!!I deeply dislike her! Atleast it is the weekend and in a bit we are going to my brother's baseball tryouts then to haircuts and then rope swing then nerf gun war! Wish me luck!w/ the teacher and nerf gun war!!



Thanks for reading!! H a P p Y   s A t U r D a Y ! !



P.S. Sorry I have nooo pix!!BOO!!=( I'll take some today and put them up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment