CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 19, 2012

Catching up!!

Hey ya'll,
Sorry I have not been posting I have been up to a lot....doing my hair, nails, make up, parties, birthdays,and games. Here are some pictures these at my hair....

Now here r my nails...

I have more pictures to come about nails I have done bout 10 but I forgot to take pix!:'(

Now here r some people I got to c this weekend....

There is more people but I did not take their picture!:(

Here r some pictures of odd people at my school mostly teachers when I get on the bus we c these terrible dressed teachers here is a few and some of these people r students and these people where things like this everyday!!haha

Now here is someting that happened we were all eating dinner and my brother decided he is going to throw MAC n cheese at the ceiling so he did and it got stuck and we had to let it dry while it was on the ceiling and the next day 24 hours later I had to get a broom and get it down and who knows where that MAC and cheese went!!LOL GOOD thing there is NO stain on the ceiling! After that I went to have chocolate so if u can c the cookie monsters face Im the chocolate tell me and if u can't u don't have a imagination or my imagination is way to big... Lol Okay now I Think this is it o yeah if u have time look up biebergirl16 on YouTube and look for the video that says boy reacting to pig yelling out the window commercial and watch it it is hilirious that is my brother doing that and I'm the recorder!





















2 comments: