CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Colton Dixon and Pintrest!!!!=)And weather!!:((((

I have been in love with COLTON DIXON I met him at my cheeraleading competition we got to talk and he had a concert but I kinda went I went into the concert for a few minutes because I wanted to go to a NYPD instead but I went in there and he is such a good singer and I got to meet him right before I got to perform and he was soooooo nice!He is soooooooo skinny and he is like 5'5 and wheres a like a size 5 or 6 shoe!!! I totally in LOVE with him!!Look at some of the pictures I have of him.....
 Here he is rite b4 his 1st audition!!
 Him singing at his unexpected audition!!
 COLTON DIXON!!!!!!
 Colton laughing at Ellen!
 Colton Dixon talking to Ellen!
 He is a VERY GOOD listener!!!
 A serious picture of him!!
 Colton Dixon singing on the Ellen Show!!
 People wearing his shirt!!
 Full body picture of Colton Dixon!!
Where he became famous and will always be famous!!My 2nd boy rolemodel!!




Now here is my PINTREST part of it today.....
 Valentine's gifts!!
The labels to put on the drinks!!



Sorry! I don't have much PINTREST for today!



Here is my weather part...


  • We have been on SEVERE thunderstorm WARNING since 5a.m!!

  • We just got out of a flash flood WARNING!!

  • Rite now we are under a tornado watch!!

  • It has been raining ALL day long on and off rite now it is brewing a thunder storm!!

I don't know bout you but I LOVE rain!!!and thunderstorms!!








Have a happy Saturday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment