CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Week after Christmas!

My week after Christmas went a little like this.......
 Me on my new laptop!!On Pintrest!!
 There is a really funny story behind this!So I was acting like a kid leaning back in my 12 year old wooden chair and....I leaned back and broke the chiar and I had to jump off it before I died!!It was so hilirious!!
 Landon posing like always in front of the camera!
 Me carving something for Nikki, Brandt, and I!
 Me and my BEAUTY-FUL sissy!!"I have the best sister ever and my sister has the best sister ever!!"I <3 u Nikki Mikki!!
 Landon and Brandt BiFFLES 4eva!!


The Biffles again!!Brandt Boober/Charlier having his 1st banana chips w/ a garlic sour bitter dip!!

No comments:

Post a Comment